Indigo: New Quality in Designing and Implementing New Functions in Your Factory
Indigo Framework is a leap forward in the development of programming. Our technology integrates machinery and IT systems and helps control them using process graphs in BPMN 2.0
These graphs are our programming language, readable not only by programmers. When building software in Indigo, graphs give priority to the source code functions that are triggered by some individual elements of the graph over the source code as such.
Departure from the traditional programming method has allowed us to create a product that exhibits an unprecedented flexibility in functionality-building and dramatically reduces the time needed to implement or modify the existing functionality compared with other existing solutions supporting production processes.
What is more, unlike SCADA/MES solutions, not only can our systems collect and present data but also react to it by sending feedback messages to machinery or IT systems
Our original technology allows your organization to:
- Connect people, machines and IT systems (ERP, WMS, MES, etc.).
- Access and control your machinery remotely from anywhere (mobile, handheld, desktop).
- Build custom and unified HMI and BI interfaces
- Integrate diverse machinery and equipment (different PLCs, analogue, electric power analysis).
- Handle workflow management and in-process information processing
- Rely on Big Data analysis and AI optimization (cloud or own server).
- Analysis, optimization and automation of operations in real time
- Enable agile design and development of functionality or evolutionary implementation